Having the right tools for the job, makes your life a million times easier. If you don’t have all of the equipment listed, don’t worry, keep it simple and slowly add these to your shopping wish list.
- High speed blender or stick blender for smoothies, soups and sauces
- Glass containers to store leftovers or work lunches
- Make your life easy with a good knife and copping board
- Oven and stove top cooking is preferred instead of using the microwave
- A pressure cooker is optional, but can be very beneficial for making quick meals and cooking beans & pulses
- A juicer is optional, however making vegetable juices are super healthy and can be great to include in your lifestyle. You can normally find a cheap second hand one at Cash Crusaders or Facebook Marketplace
- A coffee grinder is great to quickly grind seeds or grains, especially if you don’t have a food processor or blender.
Kitchen tips & preparations
- Clear out processed foods from your pantry such as biscuits, pasties, chips, sauces, white bread, chocolates, soft drinks and fruit juices.
- Remove any toxins such as fragrances, teflon pans & cleaning products (this can be a gradual process, start replacing the empty products with better options).
- Recycle plastic containers that contain BPA and replace them with glass or stainless steel containers.
Leave a comment below:
Your comments make my day. Thank you! If you have a question, please look for an answer in the comments section, or pop your question below.