Servings: 1 | Prep time: 5 min | Cooking time: 5 min
Golden milk has been used for many years in the traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicines due to the combination of the healing spice blend. Turmeric with the additional of black pepper is highly absorbable and offers anti-inflammatory properties. As an addition ginger also soothes the intestinal track and cinnamon is great for blood sugar regulation.
Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory superstar
- 1 cup/250ml full-fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated ginger or ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- Pinch of freshly grated black pepper
- Place all the ingredients into a small saucepan and slowly blend together with a stick blender, or mix in a blender to combine and then transfer to the saucepan.
- Simmer of 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Drink the latte hot or place in the fridge for later.
- A thin film will form on the top when cooled. Mix well again before drinking.
Leave a comment below:
Your comments make my day. Thank you! If you have a question, please look for an answer in the comments section. If you made the recipe, please recommend it to your fellow members to try.