Welcome and thank you for allowing me to partner with you on your health journey! We look forward to our time together.
On payment of your membership invoice you agree to the following:
- The Healthy Hormone Club Pty (Ltd) (hereafter HHC) owned by Bea Hurter does not diagnose or treat any condition and does not replace any medical practitioner. The HHC focuses on health education.
- The information contained on the HHC website and its content, as well as all courses, products, Pilates classes, collaborations, services, materials, blogs, membership content or emails are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, or to be considered medical or psychological advice.
- You have notified your health practitioner before starting a new exercise routine, or changing your diet.
- When joining the HHC Pilates classes you agree that it is voluntary and that HHC, including its employees and instructors shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, illness as a result of directly or indirectly participating in any exercises. And that you accept any risks involved therein.
- The HHC has intellectual property over the content, words, layout, design, data, databases, images, graphics, membership content, information, materials, documents and all other information on the HHC website and its content, as well as any services and courses,
- The client will not duplicate, share, or upload course, product, materials, membership content or program files to sharing sites or any other person.
- The outcome of the client’s success is solely their responsibility, therefore, they will fully participate in the membership content and taking actions that support their personal health goals and mission.
- The HHC will encourage realistic expectations and goals.
- The HHC will acknowledge and support the client were possible on issues that are outside of the scope of knowledge and skills and will recommend other resources.
- If a clients needs additional support, they can book a personal consultation where the client will share personal information that is relevant to their health to allow the HHC to ensure accurate recommendations.
- The HHC understands that lifestyle changes are difficult, but is necessary to establish new mindsets and behaviours. The HHC will encourage the client on their journey.
- Every effort has been made to present the client with the most accurate, up-to-date information, but due to the nature of scientific research constantly evolving, the HHC cannot be held responsible for the current accuracy of the content.
- The client will receive access to the membership portal after full payment has reflected in the HHC bank account.
- After payment for the membership is completed, the client receives access to the membership duration paid for. The membership payment is non-refundable.